- Sun Media needed to quickly rebuild a team to develop the new version of it’s flagship product Autonet while maintaining the current one.
- Secure the project’s future by assuming all responsibilities related to project management, architecture and development.
- Recover the existing design and document the architecture.
- Establish an effective procedure that dramatically cut the learning curve of new developers.
- Help the customer and developers to focus on important matters
- Quick return on investment.
- Reduced the development time for new features.
- Built a productive and cohesive team of 5 developers and integrators within 6 weeks.
- Increased software performance and quality.